Supporting Individuals & Organizations in and through Crisis
Keynote speeches, training, coaching, and consultation to help you gain confidence, prepare for crisis and find peace amid difficulty.
Trauma and Disaster Management Specialist
Helping you and your organization prepare for—and navigate through—challenges, emergencies and disasters with
- Pre-incident education and preparation
- Post-critical incident intervention
“With decades of real world experience… Jeff’s goal is to help individuals and organizations navigate stress, risk and trauma while increasing confidence, productivity, and self-mastery in order to achieve personal and organizational goals.”
Areas of Expertise
- Individual and organizational wellness
- Suicide prevention and intervention
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Self-improvement and resilience
- Stress and trauma management
- Leadership and teamwork during crisis
- Crisis & post critical incident intervention
- Personal and VIP protection
- Firearms safety
- Basic and advanced training
- Tactical coaching
- Risk and threat mitigation
- Law enforcement training
- Emergency mindset and preparation
- Crisis and natural disaster readiness
- Risk mitigation and pre-incident planning
- Understanding human dangerousness
- Crisis and hostage negotiation
- Safety and urban survival mindset
Custom-tailored training and keynote speeches for your organization or agency.
Also offering specialized services and training for First Responders. Helping First Responders navigate stress, risk, and trauma so they can perform their jobs with confidence, build resilience, and respond well to crisis situations.
Learn more at FRFIRST.COM
Get to Know Jeff with a few fun facts
Jeffrey J. Denning
- Dove headfirst off the rooftop of a tall building as an amateur stuntman.
- Held a Top Secret security clearance with three different government agencies simultaneously.
- Supervised an elite military tactical unit specializing in high-risk situations, including hostage rescue.
- Featured as the lead story on the cover of CNN’s website for three days while sporting socks and flip flops.
- Trained housewives, SWAT operators, nuclear security and military personnel in advanced firearms handling and defensive tactics.
- Lied as an undercover Federal Air Marshal while carrying a concealed firearm on commercial airplanes following 9/11.
- Wrote for Guns.com for several years as their tactical specialist
- Conducted numerous crisis negotiations with dangerous criminals and literally hundreds of suicidal individuals.
- Recognized as a subject matter expert in public safety peer support and peer counseling specialist.
Organizations Worked with
Partial Client List
Get the support and training
your team needs!
Customized training, keynote speeches and consultation for your organization